Shodokan Aikido is a non-violent martial art that focuses on using your attackers momentum against them.
This is a short demonstration of Shodokan Aikido by Tsuchiya Sensei, a 5th level black belt.
Reasons to start Aikido
- Improve your fitness level
- More interesting than the gym
- It’s inclusive, everyone can practice Aikido
- Make friends and join a new social group
- Learn an interesting martial art
Starting Aikido is easy
Our 2 month beginners course is only £99.00 which includes:
- 2 months training included at our London dojos
- up to 2 evenings per week at either Old Street and/or Dalston
- Brand new training uniform
- Sports insurance through British Aikido Board UK
- Your first grading (for your red belt).
Complete the form below and we’ll send you all the information you need and answer any questions you have.